Right On Track
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Post
Wow..where to start? So, lately I feel that my life's been so much happier, but somehow at the same time, I feel detached. I'm not really sure what it is, to be honest. I mean, all my close friends that I was drifting apart from.. we found our connection again. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad! Everything should be and is going well... I hope.

There are many things I'm confused about right now, but I'm afraid to question it and find the out truth. I'm trying to not let get it to me, but it just happens to do so. My feelings about and for people haven't changed, but has theirs? Then, there's my mother, whose constantly criticizing me - whether it's my appearance or just the things I enjoy to do. Is it so hard to show some encouragement or support? What's with the negative aura? People are puzzling... heck, I'M puzzling myself. Sometimes I lay in bed, deep in thoughts, wondering if this is the true me. I'm not so sure myself. Am I associating with the right or wrong crowd? Who ARE my true friends? I've been deceived too many times and yet I still can't tell apart what's good from bad. What's better for me, my present, my future?

I feel like my childhood and teenage years have been deprived. I'm in my house majority of the time...not that it's a bad thing.. but I want to be able to explore more. I want to take a risk- take a chance. Live life to its fullest.
Slid down the rainbow at 11:05 PM
1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
Where To?
RAWRRRR
Hi,I love you :)
Links
Music :)